Michael Gebben and Switzer Films — Award-Winning Cinematographers — want to help you:
Learn to Fly Your Camera With Perfection So You Can Create EPIC Wedding and Corporate Films!
If you’ve never shot with a motion-stabilizer device before, the learning curve can be tremendous! One that seems almost impossible to conquer but you can’t afford to waste any more time. The shoot date is approaching fast and you’d really like to create a film that will absolutely blow your clients minds!
So, what are your options?
1. You can hire an experienced freelancer to shoot for you. ($1,000+ Per Shoot)
2. You can do your best to balance the camera without any training and handle the shoot yourself resulting in footage that you and your clients won’t be happy with…or
3. You can learn how to do it right in the shortest possible time from award-winning cinematographers who have mastered the art of flying a camera
Here’s a hint. Option #3 will give you the best possible chance of shooting an EPIC film within a few days of studying the “Art of Flying” Training Video.
(60-Day Money-Back Guarantee)
Once you order this package, you’ll be given immediate and secure access to a web-version of the training video along with multiple download options for your laptop, iPhone, iPad or other mobile viewing devices. Simply choose the option that best meets your viewing needs and you’ll be learning these breakthrough shooting strategies right away!
What you’ll learn in this training video?
- How to properly position the camera on the device
- How to adjust vertical and horizontal balance so you can achieve perfect drop time
- How to achieve perfect walking and running shots
- How to execute a flawless 360 degree pan
- Techniques for avoiding drastic movements during drops and releases
- How to move from one location to the next without affecting your balance adjustments
- Which lenses you need in order to get the best flying shots possible
- Making the right cuts in the edit suite so your footage looks amazing in the finished video
How much does it cost?
Well, realize that this resource could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. In fact if you asked Michael Gebben or one of the guys from Switzer Films to spend a day training you in person, you’d easily invest $1,500 or more!
But we aren’t going to charge you anywhere near that amount. In fact, your total investment for the “Art of Flying” Training Video is only $47.
100% Risk-Free Guarantee:
Your success in our “Art of Flying” Training Video is completely guaranteed. In fact, here’s our 100% Better-Than-Risk-Free-Take-it-To-The-Bank Guarantee:
We personally guarantee that if you study this material and apply what you learn to your own video shoots, your clients will be happier and you’ll be well on your way to commanding higher fees per project than you ever have before.
If within a full 60 Days, you honestly don’t agree with us, then let us know and we’ll issue a prompt and courteous refund. Plus, the entire package will be yours to keep regardless, just for your trouble.
Is that fair or what?
That means you can try out the training video at our risk, while you see if it will help you or not. And if these techniques aren’t what you expected, we honestly want you to ask for your money back. And we’ll let you keep everything as our way of thanking you for giving it a try.
There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on us. If you don’t become a better cinematographer immediately after studying these techniques and applying what you learn to your own video shoots then we’re the loser, not you.
Look at it this way — $47 is really a painless drop in the bucket compared to the time and money you’ll lose wrestling with your stabilizer in the coming weeks or even worse, re-shooting footage that just didn’t quite turn out the way you hoped it would. That’s why…
You Really Can’t Afford Not To Invest In This Training Video!
It’s easy to get started right away.
Get started shooting and editing EPIC wedding and corporate films today!
Award-Winning Cinematographer & Glidecam Expert
For more information about this product, please contact our support desk.